Why New York?



I think it's time to open up a little bit why my blog's name is "from Utö to New York

First reason is that one of our company’s founders lives in NYC. Before his idea to spread right away overseas, our goal was to launch the app first in some Scandinavian countries. After he introduced the idea for the rest of us, we decided to go to market in NYC as well! My husband used to live in the States as a kid, so releasing the software there seemed like a good idea! 👍

Ever since my husband moved away from the States, we’ve been keep coming back regularly  First him with his childhood family, then him and I together. Ten years ago we actually had a chance to live in Hawaii for a while. And this summer we came to NYC for the first time with our kids!
They loved it
! 😍
Jet-lagged and ready to go sign  some company papers!

The boys were fine despite the jet-lag 😃😃😃😊💏😍💗

M&M's store!

Bryant park

The main reason to visit was my husband's brother's wedding. 💏💕


At the JFK lounge scanning some business papers before our flight back home 😉

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit