How did we end up here?

I could name multiple small reasons that brought us to this small Finnish island. Those could be the nature, outdoors, the island-way of living, the people here, tranquility, seaside …. and the list could go on. I could also name multiple reasons why moving to an island with three small kids could not be the best decision to make. Those would probably be the family and friends we left behind, our home which is three times bigger than the house we’re living on the island at the moment, my studies, my husband’s work and so on… 
BUT the drive and the enthusiasm to do something that we both (and our whole team!) is so excited about was even greater than the things we left behind.

The one and most influential reason that brought us to the island of Utö was our new app! The thrill and excitement to develop it is so big that I would probably move anywhere in the world just to have a chance to fully focus on it 😊.

Unfortunately, I can’t tell you more specific details yet, but what I can tell is that the main idea of our new app is to increase the wellbeing of the parents! I promise I’ll tell you more once the project proceeds.

The view from the lighthouse

The view over the island's eastern part


Kommentit

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit