4 Months!


When I was pregnant with my kids I remember using an app that showed me every day how much the embryo had grown, what new have had happened in his/her body and how many weeks there was left until the due date. I must admit that I was pretty obsessed with that app! Same time I was way too excited to meet my new baby and at the same time I knew that each day and week was incredibly important for the growth.

The parental app that we are growing and cultivating at the moment is almost like our fourth child. I think about it every day and really can’t wait to see it in its fully developed form! I would like to say that I’ve been pregnant with this idea (if that’s correct way to put it!) for four months today (conception date is May 10th!) Considering what has happened in such a short time is like a small miracle! Forming the team (which is awesome!), starting a company, finding a designer, developers and all the other people who are working to make this app to ease people’s lives and increase the well-being of the parents! 

Photocredit: KeepCalmAndPosters.com


Kommentit

Suositut tekstit