paRental, paRental, paRental…you are always on my mind!


I can’t say that I’m an obsessive person but when comes to our app, I’ve almost become obsessive! 

The reason is that I want so badly that this app will help parents ease their every-day life and get new friends and connections. I also wish this app will create many ‘circles of trust’ and give people the sense of belonging to a bigger community of parents who share the mutual life situation.


What I’m especially happy about is the simple yet well working design and UI (= user interface) our app wants to offer. The goal is to be as simple as possible, so that even with a screaming baby on the other arm and mobile phone in another, you can request someone to look after your kid(s) without any further distractions.



Sneak peak...!



Kommentit

Suositut tekstit